PRESCRIPTION DRUG PLANS
Medicare Part D (Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage)
- Part D helps with your prescription drug coverage on different Medicare plans. These plans are offered by insurance companies and private companies that are approved by Medicare.
- Helps cover the cost of prescription drugs.
- May help lower your prescription drug costs and help protect against higher costs in the future.
Which Drug Plan is right for me?
- Mangini Family Insurance will help you find the best drug plan that fits your needs and budget.
- Every drug plan has a different premium along with a possible drug deductible and copays.
- Your actual drug plan costs will vary depending on factors such as on the drugs you use, the plan you choose, the pharmacy you use, whether the drugs you use are on your plan’s formulary, etc.
- The drug plan with the lowest premium does not necessarily equate to lowest annual total cost.
- Give us your current list of prescriptions that you refill regularly and we will search and compare every drug plan’s formulary to find the best overall option that will provide the lowestannual total cost. Let us do the hard work for you!
How to reduce my drug costs?
- Let Mangini Family Insurance do the hard work for you by searching for the best drug plan that provides the lowest annual total cost.
- Talk to your doctor about prescribing lower cost alternatives when possible.
- Use generics and over-the-counter options as an alternative to brand name medications.
- Use your plan’s preferred pharmacy network or use your plan’s mail-order pharmacy and refill medications for a 90-day supply.
- Talk to Mangini Family Insurance about using free discount program cards/coupons
- Talk to Mangini Family Insurance about a specific drug manufacturer’s prescription assistance program
Email us your current prescription drug list to find the plan that provides the lowest annual total cost!