Medicare is a federal health insurance program for the following:
- People age 65 or older
- People under 65 with certain disabilities
- People any age with End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
What is Original Medicare (Medicare A&B)?
Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance)
- Helps cover inpatient hospital care.
- Helps cover skilled nursing facility care, hospice, and home health care.
- Patients are responsible for deductible for hospital confinement.
- Patients are also responsible for a co-payment after 20 days of skilled nursing confinement.
Medicare Part B (Doctors Insurance)
- Helps cover doctors’ services, hospital outpatient care, and home health care.
- Helps cover various preventive services to help maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Help pay for durable medical equipment.
- Patients are subject to yearly deductible under part B.
Why Do I Need Additional Coverage?
Original Medicare A&B does DOES NOT cover everything so you need additional coverage to limit financial risks and avoid bankruptcy!
SAVE MONEY by having a Medicare Supplement Plan (Medigap) to cover your Medicare bills!
SAVE MONEY by having a Presription Drug Plan (Part D) to help off-set the costs of prescriptions!
SAVE MONEY – Call us now! Free Quotes & Medicare Plan Reviews!
Call us now so we can compare your plan options for a Medicare Supplement (Medigap) and Prescription Drug Plan (Part D).