Lump-Sum cash Benefit Cancer Protection
More people are surviving cancer than ever before because of modern medical technology and treatments. Care can be expensive and surviving a cancer diagnosis can create a serious financial hardship.
Are you aware of the costs of a cancer diagnosis?
It has come to our attention that, according to the American Cancer Society, two-thirds of the costs associated with a cancer diagnosis are considered “non-medical” and will be your responsibility to pay out-of-pocket. This can be an added burden to your life at a very tough time. There’s a product that I would like to make you aware of that will give you added protection and peace of mind. I would highly recommend carrying a Lump-Sum Cash Benefit Cancer Plan to help cover those non-medical costs in all scenarios. The first time a covered person is diagnosed with a covered cancer, the United American Cancer Policy pays up to $50,000 cash, one time, to use as you see fit!
Non-medical cancer costs include (67% of overall costs)
Loss of income, Long convalescence, Experimental Drugs, Transportation/Lodging, Meals, Home care/Domestic help, Counseling, Drug items, Clothing, Wigs, and various other unforeseen expenses. You can use the lump-sum cash benefit from the policy to pay for these expenses how you see fit…or use it it to take a vacation!
Why do I need cancer protection?
- Two-thirds (67%) of the costs associated with a cancer diagnosis will not be approved by most health insurance and will be your responsibility out-of-pocket
- 1-in-3 women & 1-in-2 men lifetime risk of developing cancer
- Only 10% of cancers are hereditary (according to American Cancer Society)
- Over 1.7 million new cases of cancer in the US for 2018
- Affordable plans to fit your needs – Individual Plans, Family Plans & Single-Parent Plans (issue ages 0-69)
Lump-Sum Cash Benefit Amount paid to you immediately upon first diagnosis and can be used at your own discretion
$10,000 – $50,000 Lump-Sum Cash Benefit Amounts
Submit your information below and I will contact you about your Medicare coverage options. This is a solicitation for insurance.